Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Beautiful day at Retiro


I haven’t been frequenting my local bar as much, because of traveling and studying but I went in there 2 days ago and mi amigo chino said Mucho Tiempo! Made me feel like a regular. Now I’m back in there often. Today he let me sample the beers on tap and some of his favorite alcohol. I got a 90 percent on my second course in Spanish, but since I’ve been absent a bunch I earned a B. Defintely worth it. I got a job as a club promotor after emailing a bunch of people. I work Club Orange on Wednesday and Club Joy on Friday. If I get 15 people in the door on my guestlist, I get 25 euro. If I get 10 more that’s another 20 euro. Easy gig. Joy was a bust on Friday though, we all went but there wasn’t even a line for the guestlist. I got in for free with 4 drinks though, so I had a good night. I stayed out until 730 a.m. On Sunday, the weather was warm and I went out to Retiro to lounge along the lake. It was epic. I wore board shorts and got some sun. People were selling cervezas frio, y marijuana caliente.

No comments:

Post a Comment